Swing Breast Pump
Swing is an occasional use breast pump for lactating women to express and collect milk from their breast to complement breastfeeding and is a single user product.
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology
- Convenient battery power option for portable pumping
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck faster to start milk flowing.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower suck to remove milk.
This technology resembles a baby's nursing rhythm.
- 1 motor unit
- 1 PersonalFit™ 24 mm breast shield
- 1 breast shield connector (pump body)
- 1 valve
- 2 membranes
- 1 tubing
- 2 5 oz. (150 mL) breast milk bottles
- 2 bottle lids
- 1 bottle stand
- 1 shoulder/neck strap
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 drawstring bag
- 1 Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Instructions for use
Features & Benefits:
- Compact, lightweight motor: Fits easily into purse or tote bag
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: Resembles a baby's nursing rhythm
- Convenient AC adaptor or battery power options: For charging and mobile pumping
- Single pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit™ breast shield: For comfortable, efficient pumping
- Easy-to-use vacuum controls: Let you choose your most comfortable pump setting
- Drawstring bag: Keeps you organized between pump sessions
- Safe for mom and baby: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA
- IMPORTANT: This product is a single user item. Use by more than one user may pose a health risk.