Love to Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag Warm 2.5 TOG
We love Love to Dream zip-up swaddle sacks because they are the only swaddles that put baby in the arms-up position, while still swaddling snug across the chest for that secure feeling! Arms-up swaddling gives you the benefits of swaddling, while also allowing for self-soothing for better sleep for your baby. Some babies simply do not like the arms across the chest or arms by sides positions, or need self-soothing to help them get back to sleep.
What is self-soothing? It's a natural way that babies settle themselves by gently rubbing their cheeks or sucking on their hands. Arms are still contained, but raised.
The Transition Bag has wings that easily zip off to transition to arms-out sleeping, and can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug, secure feeling of being swaddled.
- 2.5 TOG built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort, ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 61°F & 68°F
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low