Upcycled Wool Hand Puppet
At Cate & Levi, artisans use reclaimed wool to craft very attractive handcrafted hand puppets
- Handcrafted from Premium Reclaimed Wool, no two puppets are identical, as each puppet has a unique color combination
- Size: 12 inch height (30.5 cm). Hand Wash Or Machine Wash Warm, Dry Low.
- Great extension of any good storytelling. Children are mesmerized with the movement and interaction of a puppet. Sized to fit adults and children
- Hand Puppets are excellent for motor skills, hand-eye coordination, communication skills, and self-confidence
- Proudly Handmade in Toronto, Canada by a family-owned business
These hand puppets are safe for children to play with. No two Cate and Levi Premium Reclaimed Wool Puppets will ever be the same. Each one is made from reclaimed wool whose colors and textures are individually selected. Not only is this process environmentally responsible, but it ensures that each animal is truly a one of a kind creation never to be duplicated.
You'll be surprised with one that is completely unique. This endearing hand puppet will become a fast favorite for your child.
Together they can play, learn, tell stories and have fun. With a puppet, kids can stage fascinating puppet shows. Taking part in theatrical games with hand puppets, kids train their fine motor skills and imagination without even knowing it. Hand puppets for children are a powerful but unobtrusive educational method.
A hand puppet can also become a helpful tool for parents. If a child is reluctant to eat or go to bed, a friendly puppet can always be turned to for backup.
On the hand of a parent, a hand puppet is a playful and effective way to demonstrate good behavior.
Materials: Premium Soft Reclaimed Wool. Size: 12 inch height (30.5 cm). Hand Wash Or Machine Wash Warm, Dry Low.