Silk Seamless Yoga Bra
ALL BRAS ARE FINAL SALE as per state law. No bras or nursing items can be returned or exchanged to Natural Resources.
The Bravado Body Silk Seamless Yoga Nursing Bra is ideal for your everyday active lifestyle. It is the perfect choice for low impact activity – yoga, pilates, walking, keeping up with baby or simply to wear as an everyday bra.
- Silver Breeze technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Keeps bra fresh and odor-free
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- Sporty heather look
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Convertible criss-cross straps
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
- Easy alpha sizing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
Fabric Content: 51% Nylon, 42% Polyester, 7% Spandex.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
Pregnant or nursing, your body is going to change, and it's key to size for your breasts now. Stay comfortable in a well-fitted bra - Bravado bras are designed to grow with you.
Sizing is a 3-step process, which we've made easy for you to follow here.
Before You Begin
Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready • You will also need to be in front of a mirror • Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape • You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Cup Size Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size.
Step 3: Do The Math
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D etc.).